Purpose: Safety Helmet is a protective article to prevent the head from being injured by impact objects. The utility model is composed of a cap shell, a cap lining, a lower cheek belt and a rear hoop. The cap shell is hemispherical, firm, smooth and elastic. The impact and puncture kinetic energy of the striking object are mainly borne by the cap shell. There is a certain space between the cap shell and the cap lining, which can buffer and disperse the instantaneous impact force, so as to avoid or reduce the direct injury to the head.
Precautions for wearing safety helmet
1. Keep a certain distance between the top of the head and the top of the hat body
Because the tightness of the buffer pad is adjusted by the belt, the vertical distance between the person's head and the top of the hat body is generally between 25mm ~ 50mm, at least not less than 32mm. In this way, it can be ensured that when subjected to impact, the cap body has enough space for cushioning, which is also conducive to the ventilation between the head and the cap body at ordinary times.
2. The lower cheek band must be fastened under the jaw and fastened firmly
The lower cheek belt of the safety helmet must be buckled under the jaw and fastened firmly, with moderate tightness. In this way, it will not be blown off by strong wind, or knocked off by other obstacles, or the safety helmet will fall off due to the back and forth swing of the head.
3. Do not open holes for ventilation
In addition to the cap lining installed inside the cap body at the top of the helmet body, some also have small holes for ventilation. When in use, do not open holes for ventilation, because doing so will reduce the strength of the cap body.
4. Hard hats that have been hit hard shall be scrapped
The safety helmet will be gradually damaged during use. Therefore, regular inspection shall be carried out to check whether there are cracks, depressions, cracks and wear. If abnormal phenomena are found, they shall be replaced immediately and shall not be used again.
5. It is strictly prohibited to use the safety helmet with only the lower jaw belt connected with the helmet shell, that is, the safety helmet without buffer layer in the helmet.
6. Safety helmet shall also be worn for indoor operation
Especially in indoor live work, it is necessary to wear Safety Helmets carefully, because safety helmets can not only prevent collision, but also play an insulating role.
7. No one is allowed to enter the construction site without safety helmet
8. Pay attention to cleaning and protection When using the safety helmet, keep it clean and tidy, do not touch the fire source, do not paint arbitrarily, and do not sit as a stool to prevent loss. If it is lost or damaged, it must be reissued or replaced immediately.
8. Pay attention to cleaning and protection
When using the safety helmet, keep it clean and tidy, do not touch the fire source, do not paint arbitrarily, and do not sit as a stool to prevent loss. If it is lost or damaged, it must be reissued or replaced immediately.
Shandong Binzhou Yong'an Labor Protection Factory
- Company Name: Shandong Binzhou Yong'an Labor Protection Factory
- Representative: Zhaosuhua
- Product/Service: Safety Rope , Safety Net , Dust-proof Net , Safety Belt , Electrician Safety Belt , Dacron Safety Belt
- Capital (Million US $): 1000万元RMB
- Year Established: 2002
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 40
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Jianglou Town, Huimin County, Binzhou City, Shandong Province, China
- Contact Person: Mr. zhang
- Tel: +86-0543-13455147999
Premium Related Products